Friday, May 2, 2008

As I type...

it rains and rains and rains.....

But yesterday was nice and Emily got to wear her Sketchers outfit (awesome hand me down from our neighbor across the street). She looked so cute I had to take pictures. These were taken as she and Harrison were waiting for the bus.



For those of you who don't know, Harrison is Emily's future husband according to her. The other day, he was going in for the night and Emily was riding her bike home and she yelled over her shoulder, "Goodnight husband!"

******************************************

On another note, the deck is still progressing. The wood is down for the roof and we hope to get it shingled tomorrow...if it isn't still raining! The pool should be going in sometime next week. If only it were warm enough to swim.

Below: (1)Sal, Daryn and Amy's dad-Jack. Delmar was off buying more lumber...again!
(2)Delmar & Dan.


*************************************

I go back to the eye doctor this afternoon to do a recheck on my injury. Hopefully I can stop putting the medicine in. It is most annoying!

TGIF!!!!!!!!

No comments: