Friday, May 16, 2008

Emily's Birthday

Last night I was up until 10 PM working on Emily's birthday party invitations. I was originally going to just go with a "generic" invite like we did last year which actually turned into a theme. But, Miss Em has decided that she wants a Hello Kitty birthday party this year. Here is the invitation I made.
It is still going to be a simple party. Just cake & ice cream. We are having it at the park up the street so the kids can play on the playground equipment for the entertainment. Hopefully, the weather will be nicer than it was last year for her party. I think I will try to make the cake again like I did with her Barbie one but this one will be much simpler. Emily wants cupcake and I will do that too if I can find some kind of Hello Kitty topper for them at the party store tonight.

No comments: