Tuesday, May 6, 2008

God's Promise to Noah

As we were heading home from dance last night (only 1 more class to go before recital, yea!) Emily & I were lucky enough to see not one, but TWO rainbows! We were also able to see one of them complete, from end to end. Still blazing strong as I pulled into the drive I had to get pictures. This is one of them...
Couldn't get a good enough angle to get the complete one and by the time I got home, the second one was fading and you couldn't really make it out in the picture.



********************************************


Also, as most of you know yesterday was Cinco de Mayo. We had our own little party on our partially completed deck. Chris said it was also Cindo de Roof is Done!


Me and Tori enjoying our Margaritas!


********************************************
Most recent progress on the deck photos.

The railing goes up...


Delmar & Chris working on the shingles. The roof is now complete.

Won't be long now and it will be complete. Still waiting on a call from the pool guy.

***********************************************

Last week on garbage day I was sitting on my couch unable to do my weekly purge because of my eye patches so, I have spent a good portion of this morning cleaning out the garage from all of the construction leftovers and just plain trash. Tuesday is my cleansing day which also happens to be garbage day around here. I LOVE garbage day and always feel so good after purging the house, refrigerator, etc. of all things trash. It is usually also my day to go thru Emily's room and find all those bits of paper she just couldn't bear to part with :)

My sister, Lori and I used to talk after our weekly purge and compare notes on who thru away more that week. How I miss those talks.

Off now to work on the HUGE pile of leaves that are stuck between our shed and the house.

No comments: