Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Anniversary plans...

This July, Delmar and I will celebrate our 10 year anniversary. So, as I scanned the Clinton "free paper" from Saturday I noticed an advertisement for the Sunset Inn and Suites here in town-only about 2 blocks from our house. They have Fantasy Suites and I booked one today. Check this out!

http://www.sunsetinnandsuites.com/south.html

It was recommended by the lady who took my reservation that we order ElRey's to go (a local Mexican restaurant) and bring in margaritas...YUM! Perfect addition to the Southwestern feel of our fantasy suite don't ya think?

1 comment:

adymommy said...

We did the Hawaiian Waters room 2 years ago for our honeymoon. If you go through my archives for June/May 2006 you can see the pictures we took and what we thought. It was fun. I forgot I was in Clinton. Sound didn't carry through the walls like a normal hotel room. When we went out, we could hear TV noises in the halls but it wasn't inside the rooms.
I want to go back and stay in the Wine n Roses Room.

Great choice, and a terrific place to getaway!