Saturday, May 10, 2008

Emily funny-


This morning, Emily was lying on the swing with her princess pillow and blanket. After realizing I hadn't really heard a peep out of her for about 30 minutes, I wondered if she had fallen back to sleep. As I walked thru the kitchen, I realized that she was still on the deck and playing with the tools that Delmar had left out.


Mommy: "Please don't play with daddy's tools."

Emily: "But I'm playing HANDY MANNY, there is Stretch (points to the tape measure), here is Squeeze (holds up a pair of pliers). I only need a few more.

Mommy: "Well, Pat (the hammer) is over there on the ledge."


By the time she was done, she had Felipe and Turner too-both screwdrivers. She was just missing Rusty (the pipe wrench) and Dusty (the saw)-I'm sure that was for the best.


No comments: