Saturday, March 6, 2010

Oops I did it again!!!!


So remember back in April of 2009 when I did this deal and got 10 bottles of Purex for tax only? Well, I DID IT AGAIN!! Ten bottles of Purex for $2.07~!~!~!~!~!~!!!!! I still have about 5 of those bottles left but I also went thru these bottles that were bigger than the Purex ones so I may have to go out tonight at get 2 more bottles. Hopefully that will get me thru the year until this deal happens again next year????? One could only hope.

I love saving money and I love spending it too. I spent the day with mom yesterday and went to Gordman's in Bloomington for the first time ever. LOVE IT!!! I have a wall in my hallway that is kind of my family picture wall and boy is it gonna be purdy after I hang up the frames, etc. that I bought yesterday. I'll post pictures of that later. I have to wait until Tues. when my photo ink is delivered from Staples to reprint some of my pics.

Gotta scoot, mom & Bob are coming over for dinner soon.

No comments: