Saturday, April 18, 2009

CVS & Walgreens Deals 4/12-4/18


OK, so I had no intention of going to do my coupon deals this week. There really wasn't much going on. UNTIL, I read the iheartcvs.com blog entry about the Purex coupons. This week at CVS, Purex was B1G1 free. The entry had a link to a B1G1 free coupon making BOTH bottles free except for the tax-which was $2.62 for all 10 bottles!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then, Wags had Colgate toothbrushes for $3.29 with a $3.50 RR and I had a $1 coupon for each one also making them a moneymaker. I used the RRs to turn around and buy some boxes of the individual drink mixes that you put in bottles of water for Emily's lunches. She loves them but I just can't share my Crystal Light White Grape flavor! I know-bad mom!

Here is the rundown:

10 32-load bottles of Purex
7 boxes of drink mixes
5 Colgate toothbrushes
1 Physicians Formula moisturizer

I paid $10.63 out of pocket BUT ended up with $7.00 in Wags RR and will submit a $10 rebate in for the moisturizer. Some of the purchase was made with my Wags gift card from rebates from last month. So I will end up MAKING $6.37 after my rebate goes back on my Wags gift card at the end of the month AND I have enough laundry soap to last the rest of the year.

Have a blessed day,

No comments: