Monday, March 1, 2010

Weight Watchers Week 1

So my first week back on the program was REALLY good. I lost 6.6 lbs!!! GO ME!!! I know this pace won't last but it's great for now.

Bad thing did happen today. A couple of weeks ago, I ordered a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts from a little girl across the street. They came in today. I must confess, before I left for my meeting, I added 3 of them into my etools on Weight Watchers.com. I had the points left afterall, since I always eat light on Monday's before my weigh in on Monday night. Before the meeting I had 19.5 points left and 3 doughnuts were 16.5. But I'm happy to say that after weighing in, I didn't do it. I made one of my homemade pizzas for 5 points with a glass of milk. I did have ONE Krispy Kreme and then put the rest in the freezer to be eaten SLOWLY and not only by me. With Delmar's recent diabetes diagnosis and me on WW we didn't need a box of fresh yumminess sitting around the house. I did leave a couple out for Emily's breakfast. :)

Anywho, here's to another fantastic week.

No comments: