Monday, March 15, 2010

Down Some More

Yea, you may or may not have noticed that I didn't post a weight loss report last week. It's because I was very angry. Not at me, I did EVERYTHING perfect. I was my body I was mad at! After the whoppin' loss the first week, I turned around and GAINED 4/10ths of a pound. GAINED I said!?!?!?!?!?! WHAT? I did figure out later that the WW Zero Point Veggie Soup, while low in calories, is very high in sodium if you aren't using low sodium chicken broth. GGGRRRRR!!!!!! Water weight....wadaya do...

Anyway, I didn't let it get me too down and this week it was gone. I'm down 2.8 this week for a total of 9 pounds in 3 weeks. I can live with that. I just need to keep looking at the big picture and not let the little weeks get me down. Slow and steady...

No comments: