Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Few Deals From The Last Week

I got several more deals the same week that I got the big deal that I posted on the 18th.

Deal #1 comes courtesy of Walgreens. I got all this for $7.58 plus tax. The Planter Trail Mix was free after a Wags coupon and a MQ (Manufacturers coupon), the gum was on clearance for 32¢ each and the OB were $2.99 after Wags coupon and MQ. As I mentioned in the 18th's post, the OBs alone are normally $7.99 a box!!!


Deal #2 was a CVS deal. I got the 2 boxes of Kashi and the roll of paper towel for $1.29 plus tax. The Kashi was $1.00 a box after the sale and a $1.50/1 MQ and I got a $1.00 off one CVS paper product coupon when I scanned my CVS card so it was only 29¢ PLUS I had a $1.00 ECB from the BYOB (Bring your own bag) program.


Deal #3 was a combination of deals that I got on my Sunday shopping spree (for groceries that is). The margarine was free after sale and double coupons, the Kashi cereal and crackers were both free after purchase of other Kashi products (that I had MQs for of course), the juice was $1.00 after MQ and the Snuggles were 99¢ each after an awesome $3.00/1 MQ in the paper this last Sunday. Total out of pocket for these items was $4.46. WOW!!! I've since found out several ladies have gotten the Snuggle for free but I think they are smaller bottles-these are both 50 loads and they smell FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!


The final deal was from our local IGA and THAT doesn't happen very often! I got these jars of Peter Pan peanut butter for 91¢ a jar. Save-A-Lot here in town is selling their brand of peanut butter for $1.49 right now. These were on sale for $1.29 each and I found a coupon on the Conagra website for $1.50 off 4 Conagra products. Woohoo!!!


So, that was my week of deals. Hope you all are having a blessed week!

No comments: