Thursday, March 18, 2010

Deals, Deals, Deals


Headed to Walgreens yesterday and today and got some great deals! I got all this for $25.46. I also got a thing of elastic hair ties for Em's hair but they didn't make it into the picture and I didn't feel like taking another. As best I can tell this picture represents over $70.00 worth of stuff. Regular price the cereal and tampons alone are about $31.00. So I paid about a third of what I would have without sales and coupons.

Here's what I got:
Kleenex tissues-6 boxes
Colgate Total toothpaste
Raisin Bran-2 boxes
Fruit Loops & Corn Pops-1 box each
Scope mouthwash-2 bottles
OB Tampons-2 boxes
Johnson & Johnson Q-tips-1 box
Planters Trail Mix-2 packs
Aussie shampoo-1
Aussie hair spray-1

I will probably head back to Walgreens to get a couple more OBs and also to CVS in Decatur tomorrow night to pick up some REALLY cheap Kashi Heart to Heart. I've got 4 $1.50/1 coupons and it is 2/$5 right now. Our CVS here in Clinton doesn't carry it, but for a $1.00 a box, I'll take the time to pick it up while there.

There have been quite a few high value coupons on the internet lately. Here are a couple of the sites I follow:
* Common Sense With Money
* The Krazy Coupon Lady

I need to get off here now and work on an IGA list and start planning for tomorrow night's scrapnight.

No comments: