Monday, April 14, 2008

Typical Monday...

can't get motivated to do the things that need to get done, so I thought I would work on this for a bit. I've started several blogs in the past that I have failed to follow thru on. But thanks to the inspiration of Erin and others who have blogged before me, I feel I am in a place to perhaps follow thru this time.

I plan to use this as a journal of sorts. To put my thoughts in writing regarding anything that may be going on in my life on any given day. This includes, but is not limited to: my daughter Emily, my husband Delmar, weight loss, scrapbooking, church, my friends, the list could go on, but you get the idea...

Dance is tonight but Delmar is taking Emily so I can go out for dinner with my friend, Tori (to Olive Garden by the way!) before we go to church for a meeting. Can't wait for those breadsticks!

No comments: