Friday, April 25, 2008

T.G.I.F.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






I'm so glad it is Friday! This week has flown by yet been sooooo long. The deck is coming along (see pictures) but I guess we weren't supposed to start it until we actually HAD a building permit, applying for it and paying for it doesn't count. I KNOW there are people around us who never even got a building permit to build their deck or have their pool installed. Why is it that the people who actually follow the rules are the same ones that run into problems.

Then I just got a call from the pool installer guy and he informs me that if we do our own grade work to level the ground (to save $216) and it is more than 1" off...he's going to charge us $150 plus $24 per inch is it off. Cheap pool is becoming increasingly expense. OH...AND, Verizon's telephone line runs right smack thru the middle of the pool and they are charging us $130 to move the line......UUUGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

On a bright note, I almost have Emily's summer clothes out and the winter ones packed away. Only been working on it since Tuesday! This project has had our bedroom a complete disaster since then.

Emily and I had a moment again this morning, go figure, it was while NOT brushing her teeth again. She has, however, now decided that she likes the minty taste of our toothpaste. She was very excited to blow her minty fresh breath on me after finally getting the job done.

Delmar got a clean bill of health at his 6 week post op checkup this morning and is free to resume normal activities-as if he hadn't already ;0)

No comments: