Monday, April 6, 2009

Shopping Deals Mar 31-Apr 5

Not much happened at CVS last week. We are pretty much stocked up on shampoo, toothpaste, etc. for awhile. So this week the concentration was on all the great Pepsi deals. Combined with my rebate coupons that I received from the Super Bowl rebate promotion back in Feb. I'm set with soda for the time :) This shopping was done at Walgreens and Target.
Here's what I got for just about $31:
6-12 packs Diet Pepsi
1-12 pack Wild Cherry Diet Pepsi
1-12 pack Diet Dr. Pepper
1-12 pack Diet Sierra Mist
4 boxes of Target brand fruit snacks
2 boxes Fiber One Poptarts
2 Johnson's Bath Buddies soap
1 pack of socks for Delmar (I just don't understand how a man can be so hard on SOCKS!!!!)
2 boxes Quaker Chewy granola bars
1 Fusion Gamer Power razor
1 Gillette shave cream
Have a blessed day,

No comments: