Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My new baby

Ok, so it's not really a baby but I still love it! Our old van was slowly starting to nickle and dime us AND it had 125,000 miles on it. And since we are driving to Miami in 4 weeks we decided that it my be time to trade 'er in. And, here she is:(This picture makes it look silver but it is actually a light blue, kinda aqua color.)

I've loved my last 2 Dodge Grand Caravans and did not want to stray from them but Delmar brought me home this tonight. It is a Chrysler Town and Country. Same layout of the Dodge just a "step up". Yes, now we have StowNGo seating, all the doors are electric and Emily loves the built in DVD player. These things will all come in handy during our many days in the van on our way to and from Miami.

Have a blessed day,

No comments: