Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

As we usually do, we got Emily a couple of gifts and Delmar got me a couple of somethings...poor guy, he only got a card. However, one of the gifts he got me was really for both of us.

Emily received some candy, a book-Roses are Pink, Your Feet Really Stink and a Dora the Explorer earmuff and glove set that she has been eyeing at CVS.
My Valentine got me my FAVORITE candy-Ferrero Rocher and the movie Fireproof. He did good!!!
Today is a quiet day, nothing planned. Just spending time together with nowhere in particular to go. However, at this moment, I am enjoying a silent house and a little mom time. Daddy took Emily to go to see a basketball game that one of her classmates is playing.

Last night we were able to go out with some friends for dinner and a comedian. Emily enjoyed getting to play at Kyla and Lilly's house. They have seen so little of each other thru the winter, they got along really well.
Have a blessed day,

No comments: