Monday, February 9, 2009

Facing Resistance

As you may know, I've begun baking my own bread. I began with a simple loaf of white "farmer" bread. A recipe that was in my bread machine cookbook. It was OK but not great. Next I went with an oatmeal recipe. I LOVED it, my mom LOVED it, my family did not. My grandiose idea of making healthy bread for my family has taken a nose dive. So, today I baked another white bread recipe. It is an Amish recipe and was so simple. And, I got to use my new baking pans that I bought at Beachy's last week. BONUS!!!
A few simple ingredients:
Proofed yeast:
Ready in the bread machine:
Risen and ready to bake:
A beautiful loaf of white bread:
I'll let you know if the family approves.
UPDATE: The family LOVED it. First thing hubby noticed when he walked into the kitchen was the loaf of WHITE bread.
Have a blessed day,

No comments: