Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful for....Family

My dad and Carole have had Thanksgiving dinner for the last couple of years at their house and we always have a fun time. My step-brothers are great as are their family's. It also usually gives me time to chat with my sisters two oldest boys whom I don't see very often.


You know how sometimes with "step" families, the two sides "stick with there own", not at this dinner. Carole has us draw numbers for seats so you don't get to pick who you sit by. The first year we we all complained but now I think we all enjoy getting time to talk to people other than our immediate family. Except for Delmar and Angelic, somehow they manage to sit by each other EVERY year...hhhmmmm.


Chow time! Emily & Grandpa JackThanks for letting the kids play on your computer Christopher!
Me and my buddy Angelic.Emily has had about as much fun as a girl can have.


The whole clan...

No comments: