Sunday, November 9, 2008

My First Scrapbook Crop Night

I've always wanted to go to one of those crops that they have at scrapbook shops, etc. but time never really allowed for it. I'd dreamt of scrapbooking into the wee hours of the morning. So, when I was approached by our pastor's wife to work with her to host one at our church for our ladies ministry I thought HECK YEAH!

So there we were lost in paper, adhesives, embellishments and 3 Cricuts having a ball. It was supposed to last from 5 PM to midnight but I called Delmar at 12:30 AM to let him know that some of us were staying a little longer. I got home at 2 AM!!! I was so wired, I didn't get to sleep until after 3! Of course, I was dog meat all day on Saturday but it was so worth it. Tori and I were actually supposed to go to the Assembly Hall in Champaign for Chris Cringle but we decided not to go.

We decided that we are going to try to get together once a month and scrap as a group. YEAH!!!

Here are some pictures of the night. I'm going to post my pages after I get the pictures on them.
Also, not sure why but I'm missing pictures of 2 of the other ladies that were there...I'll get them next time.

No comments: