Friday, August 29, 2008

Emily & School Lunches

Many of you know that Emily is not a big eater. So, I began wondering how eating lunch at school was going to be. Not being able to know what she ate each day started to bug me and I started thinking about doing mostly bagged lunches from home. But I knew that Emily wouldn't sit down and eat your traditional lunch of a sandwich and chips. I began to explore other options when I ran across Lunch Nugget.

We bought a cute Princess lunch box from Walmart and a bunch of reusable containers in different sizes and the journey began. My long term goal is to purchase a Laptop Lunch System but they are quite pricy.

Anywho, I will be making Emily's lunch each day that she has no interest in the hot lunch at school and posting the results here.

EDIT: It is now the 9th day of school and her Princess bag is already splitting a seam. Perhaps we will be going with the new lunch box sooner rather than later!

No comments: