Friday, August 1, 2008

Survey From Roni

I have several blogs I read everyday. And Roni's Weigh (see link on the right) is one of them. Here is a survey that she posted and I thought it sounded fun. For some reason tho, when I copied and pasted, the numbers didn't come along and I'm too lazy today to fix it.


What time did you get up this morning? 8:30
Diamonds or pearl ? diamonds
What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Alvin and the Chipmonks-don't get to the movies very often.
What is your favorite TV show? Army Wives
What do you usually have for breakfast? a flakey cereal (raisin bran, Curves), Fiber One and milk
What is your middle name? Renee
What food do you dislike? nothing really
What is your favorite CD at the moment? I rarely listen to just one group, have a lot of different ones on my MP3
What kind of car do you drive? Dodge Grand Caravan
Favorite sandwich? PB&J
What characteristic do you despise? a smart mouth (expecially on a 6 year old!)
Favorite item of clothing? PJs
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Australia
Where would you retire to? Don't really care to leave Illinois-sad ain't I
What was your most recent memorable birthday? BIG 40
Furthest place you are sending this? it's on my blog, hopefully it will be seen around the world...hahah
Person you expect to send it back first? I have know ideaWhen is your birthday? Jul 24
Morning person or a night person? morning
What is your shoe size? 9.5-10
Pets? fish and a cat
Any exciting news you’d like to share with us? No
What did you want to be when you were little? a truck driver
How are you today? wonderful
What is your favorite flower? lilac
What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to seeing? Aug. 27th-first day of school baby!
What are you listening to right now? the hum of my pc and birds chirping
What was the last thing you ate? Lean Pocket with some raw veggies and dip
Do you wish on stars? No so much anymore
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? yellow
How is the weather right now? Sunny and warm
Last person you spoke to on the phone? Tori
Favorite soft drink? Diet Dr. Pepper, but I don't drink it very much anymore
Favorite restaurant? Red Lobster
Favorite color? Yellow
What was your favorite toy as a child? my bike
Summer or winter? neither
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
Coffee or tea? Coffie
Do you want your friends to email you back? yes
When was the last time you cried? Last Tues or Wed, had a "Lori" moment (Lori who was my sister who pasted away 3 years ago-I miss her)
What is under your bed? Storage boxes with sweaters and one with wrapping paper
What did you do last night? Spent the night with my hubby in a fantasy suite for our anniversary
What are you afraid of? never being a healthy weight
Salty or sweet? Salty
How many keys on your key ring? 6
How many years at your current job?3
Favorite day of the week? Wednesday right now, it's my Friday for the summer!
Do you make friends easily? No, not really
How many people will you send this to? Anyone who reads my blog
How many will respond? not sure

1 comment:

Roni said...

Australia! YAY!

I never met anyone else who dreamed of traveling there!