Thursday, April 1, 2010

IGA steals, I mean deals!!!

So, our local IGA is generally the biggest ripoff for miles around. But this week I was able to pair some great coupons with some great sales and walk out of there with a few REALLY great steals I mean deals. :o)

I got all of this for $3.27! I'm especially excited that the McCormick grinders were on sale again for 50% off making them $1.25. Pair that with a $1.00/1 coupon found here (type in zip code 45403) and you get a grinder for 25¢. DUDE...you can't beat that! I'm usually able to get some pretty good deals on hygiene products but I get really excited when I can find great deals on food to feed my family. Anyway, the Reames noodles were 39¢ a bag, the boxes of Green Giant were 98¢ for both of them and the bags of Steamers were 25¢ a bag. I'll be getting some more Green Giant coupons this afternoon from here and going back after hubby gets home from work.

Hope you all are having as great of weather as we are having here. Today it is supposed to hit 80°.



No comments: