Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Been a long time...


since I posted a CVS or Walgreens deal. At the beginning of 2009 I was really in to couponing, etc. We got pretty much stocked up on toothpaste, shampoo, body wash, toothbrushes, etc. so I kind of just let it go. But a couple of weeks ago I started clipping coupons again and this week at CVS it paid off! Here's my deal:

Transaction #1:
2 Pantene shampoos
1 Clairol Perfect 10 hair color
2 Oust Surface & Air spray

Total purchases: $24.97
Less Mfr coupons: $10.99
Less ECBs: $2.00
Less CVS coupon $4 off $20
Total OOP: $9.40 w/tax
ECBs earned: $11.00

Trasaction #2:
2 Diet Sierra Mist 12 packs
2 Diet Cherry Pepsi 12 packs

Total purchase: $11.00
Less ECBs: $11.00
Total OOP: $.74 (TAX ONLY) :o)
ECBs earned: 2.00

Transaction #3:
2 Nivea bath wash
1 Green Bag tag (every 4th time I bring in my own bag, I get a $1 ECB)

Less MFR coupon: $3.00
Less ECB: $2.00
Total OOP: $8.85 w/tax
ECBs earned: $5.00

Transaction #4:
2 boxes Ritz crackers
2 boxes Wheat Thins
1 box of Triscuit

Less MFR coupons: $4.00
Less ECB: $5.00
Total OOP: $1.10 w/tax
ECBs earned: $3.00

So I got $58.94 worth of product for $20.09 OOP and still have $3.00 in ECBs for next time. The soda and the crackers were worth way more than that! Also I just have to say, I've heard ALOT of people online gripe about their CVS managers but mine is a sweetheart. He was standing there when I was doing the first 2 trans. and he thought it was great! And, I was only gonna do the first 2 yesterday but then when I went out and saw the snow starting to come down I went back in and did the other 2...he didn't bat an eye. He thinks its fantastic!

Hope you all have a fabulous and blessed day!

No comments: