Saturday, March 7, 2009

CVS & Walgreens Deals 3/1-3/7

I have been blessed to find several websites that have tought me how to be a bargin hunter at CVS and Walgreens. Consequently, I've been doing alot of CVS and Walgreens deals lately. It's truly amazing what you can get for practically nothing. I've been doing this since the first of the year and have saved alot of money on hygiene, hair care, cereal, dish washing detergent, laundry detergent, etc. freeing up my grocery budget to actually spend on groceries. Here is my most recent deals done yesterday...

CVS deal #1:
Carnation Instant Breakfast
Glucerna Cereal-2 boxes

Less coupons used:
Glucerna Cereal-$5.00 off
ECB from prior purchase $5.00

Regular price-$14.17
My OOP (out of pocket)-$1.94
Extra Care Bucks earned $4.99

CVS deal #2:
Gilette Fusion Gamer Razor
Glucerna Cereal-2 boxes
Dawn

Less coupons used:
Glucerna Cereal-$5.00 off
ECB from purchase #1 $4.99
Dawn-50 cents off

Regular price-$18.14
My OOP-$1.69
Extra Care Bucks earned $4.00

CVS deal #3:
Cascade Liquid Dishwasher soap
Act Total Care mouthwash (2)
Almonds (2)

Less coupons used:
Cascade-$1.00 off
ECB from purchase #2 $4.00
Almond coupon from CVS coupon machine-$2.00 off

Regular price-$6.95
My OOP-4 cents
Extra Care Bucks earned $1.98

Walgreens deal:
Orbit gum-3 packs-clearanced to 65 cents @

Less $1.00 coupon in March Walgreen's rebate booklet
Regular price-$3.87
My OOP-98 cents

So, today I spent $4.65 for $43.13 of stuff and stuff that we will use! I also have $1.98 in CVS ECB's to use for my next trip.

To learn more about how this process works visit Money Saving Mom she'll explain it all to you better than I ever could!

Have a blessed day,

No comments: