Friday, June 20, 2008

More of Emily Rose

2nd Tooth Gone!!!! This tooth was loose at her dental appt. over a month ago and Dr. Larkin said it really needed to come out since the adult tooth was all ready coming in. We tried getting her to wiggle it, we tried to wiggle it, we tried everything to get it out of her mouth. I even had Jenny & Tori try to sneak in for the pull, but it didn't work. So Monday I called and left a message with the dentist to schedule a pull and guess what? The sucker fell out Monday afternoon when she bit down on Fruit Loop!
I personally think she has some kind of separation anxiety with the teeth in her mouth. When she lost the first one, she wanted to write a note to the tooth fairy asking her to leave it. And she asked to do the same thing again. So we did and Emily was relieved that it was still here when she woke the next morning. And she got TWO GOLDEN DOLLARS!!!
******************************************
Here is a picture of the kids coloring on our new deck. They all seem to like being in the the fresh air without actually being outside. It also helps keep the toys contained and not scattered all over the yard!

2 comments:

Tori said...

I still think I could have gotten rid of that tooth earlier, but I'm so glad it came out. Just watch out when another one gets loose. :~)

debi9kids said...

Your deck looks so lovel and enclosed! I wish i had something like that to contain my kids!!!!